In this sense, dauper, s.a. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible
Basic information about Data Protection (ALBARAN, BUDGETS / OFFERS, MAIL, BILLS AND WEB)
Responsible for the DAUPER SA Treatment Purpose of the Treatment Billing and collection of the products and services performed to the client. Legitimization of Treatment Compliance with a legal obligationRecipient of the Treatment No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. Exercise of Rights access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability of the data provided before.
DAUPER SA Extended information on Data Protection (ALBARAN, BUDGETS / OFFERS, MAIL, BILLS and WEB)Responsible for the
DAUPER SA TreatmentA58468547C /. Torrent de Terrades, 9. 08474 Gualba (Barcelona)P. Contact: Dept. of Administration email@example.com Purpose of the Treatment:
INVOICES Generation and processing of the commercial invoices of the company, claim management of collections, Purpose of the Treatment:
REST DOCUMENTS In DAUPER SA we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the delivery of the information they request and provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to them.In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests, we will elaborate a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile. How long will we keep your data? “The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, or its deletion is not requested by the interested party . Legitimation of Treatment:
INVOICES Arts. 29.2.e) Law 58/2003, 164.Uno.3º Law 37/1992 and, 2 RD 1496/2003. In case of not providing the necessary data for the purposes of the treatment, administrative management will not be possible. The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with the client and in case of withdrawal, the minimum period indicated by the tax regulations (5 years)Legitimation of Treatment:
REST DOCUMENTS In order to be able to maintain communications with the interested party, their consent was requested to be able to use their personal data (email address). Recipient of assignments or transfers There will be no cessions of data except those covered by the current data protection regulations. Data conservation periods These data will be kept for the time required for their function or the maximum time that the corresponding tax legislation marks. Exercise of Rights Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability of the data provided by writing to DAUPER SA Dept. of Administration.Calle Torrent de Terrades, 9. 08474 Gualba (Barcelona) or by e-mail to: gdpr@dauper .comInterested parties have the right to withdraw the consent given. Those interested have right to claim before the Control Authority (www.agpd.es).
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists, and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
In order for you to navigate through https://dauper.com , you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which if you give me your data are the following:
• By contacting through the contact forms or emailing me. What are your rights when you provide us with your information? Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
• Request rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment. You can not exercise the right to the portability of the data. The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from dauper, sa, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has given me their data at any time, can contact dauper, sa and ask me for information about the data I have stored and how I obtained it (right of access), can request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or, if applicable, the cancellation of these data in my files. You can send any request and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition via email by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent. Interested parties have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
• Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Phone, web and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://dauper.com. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. dauper, s.a. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of dauper, sa, will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. You can check their privacy policies in these links:
Dauper, s.a. will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of dauper, s.a., as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
How we protect your data: Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which I am responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since I take all the necessary security measures for it. I will only use these data for the purpose you gave them to me. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that there is no loss or improper use, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.dauper, s.a. informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of processing. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will take place when dauper, s.a. have the express consent of the User. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
• The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
• Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data? The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Web navegation By browsing https://dauper.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the User Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
• Google Analytics We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy and correctness of the data As a User, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to dauper, s.a. exonerating dauper, s.a., of any responsibility in this regard.The User guarantees and responds, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The User agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Revocability At all times, the User who wants to access your data, rectify or cancel can email me to email@example.com and I will explain how to exercise your rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of your data and revocation of your authorization. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.